All merchandise purchased as a sale item, including items purchased during a sale event, are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or in store credit.
- All items purchased at a discounted price.
- Items purchased during a sale event.
- All Surprise Boxes are a final sale.
- A friendly reminder that all holiday sales and discounts will be a final sale.
- Gift Cards
Ineligible merchandise also includes: worn items, soiled/stained items, face masks, earrings, swimsuits, undergarments (including bodysuits) and cosmetics due to hygienic concerns. Gift cards are final sale.
Online Return for in store credit:
Regularly priced merchandise can be returned for in store credit within 14 days of receiving it. All merchandise must be returned with tags attached and items must be unworn, unwashed, and free from any stains or odours.
- Footwear must be shipped back in original shoe box with lid, inside a polymailer or box
- Do not tape your return label to the original shoe box, or we will return to sender
Once we have verified the condition of the return, we will process the return to a personalized in-store credit.
All returns sent via mail are the responsibility of the cosumer. Harvest and Rose will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages.
In the case that merchandise is returned in poor condition and without the tags, we reserve the right to return the package to sender.
All regular priced merchandise can be returned for a store credit or exchange only. All merchandise must be returned with tags attached and items must be unworn, unwashed condition, and free from any stains or odours.
- Footwear must be returned in the original shoe box with lid.
- If returning via mail, do not tape your return label to the original shoe box, we will return to sender. Shoe boxes must be inside a polymailer or another box.
Once your return has been processed, you will receive an email containing a gift card with a code that can be used toward a future purchase.
- This e-gift card will be equal to the amount of the returned item, including sales tax.
- These gift cards can be used online or in-store, and never expire.
Harvest and Rose reserves the right to refuse your return or exchange based on the condition of the merchandise.
If you've found that your item isn't quite the perfect size, you can exchange for a different size within 14 days of purchase.
- Exchanges must be made in store.
All merchandise must be returned with tags attached and items must be unworn, unwashed, and free from any stains or odours.
- Footwear must be in it's original shoe box with lid
- Do not tape your return label to the original shoe box, we will return to sender
All exchanges must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
In the unusual event you receive an incorrect shipment or defective item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the item. Please provide photos of the defects. Defects must be reported before items are worn and washed. Tags must still be attached. Merchandise that has been worn or washed will not be considered.
If you do not contact Harvest and Rose about the defect within the 7 days, we, unfortunately, be unable to help you.
No Refunds. In-Store Credit or Exchange only.
If you have any further questions in regards to your purchase please email us at email@example.com.